Registration, Extended Care & Friends Day
After I’ve registered my child, what’s next?
- After you’ve registered your child for JUMP! Kids Camp, download and print your child’s Admission Packet, containing the Admission Ticket, Check-Out Card, and map of the Parking Flow Map. You will need to have the printed Admission Ticket on the fist day of camp.
How do I make sure that my child is in the same group as his/her friend?
- We don’t pre-assign children to groups. Friends who would like to be in the same group should arrive at JUMP! Kids together and sit down in the same row on the first day.
- Children are grouped by GRADE (not age). Children are allowed to move down one grade to be with a friend but may not move up a grade.
How do I change weeks?
- If something comes up where you need to switch weeks, log into your JUMP! Kids account where you will see the Switch Weeks option next to your child’s registration. Be sure to download and print the Admission Ticket for the correct week after making the switch.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Log into your JUMP! Kids account where you will see the Cancel Registration option next to your child’s registration. A refund will be processed for the amount you’ve paid, minus a $25 administrative fee (per family).
What provision is made for children with special needs?
- We can accommodate most special needs children if they are accompanied by their own shadows.
- All shadows need to go through our Volunteer Approval Process at least two weeks before JUMP! Kids Camp.
- All special needs requests must be submitted and approved before registration. Submit your special needs request and a copy of your child’s IEP (Individualized Education Plan) or BMP (Behavior Management Plan) to Katie Kowalik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does Extended Care work?
- Extended Care is available for an additional $50 per day or $100 for two or more days.
- It begins at 7 AM and ends at 6 PM.
- Kids staying for Extended Care should bring their own snacks.
- If you need to add, change, or cancel Extended Care AFTER completing your child’s registration, log in to your JUMP! Kids Account and select the Edit Registration option.
- Please note: Extended Care registration may not be added on the first day of camp and is not available for any friends brought to camp on Thursday.
How do I register a friend for Friends Day?
- On Thursday of camp, every child may bring one friend who is in the same grade.
- Log in to your JUMP! Kids account and click on the Invite A Friend link next to your child’s name.
- An email invitation and code will then be sent to the friend who will be able to click on the link provided to create a JUMP! Kids account and register and pay for Friends Day.
- The cost for the friend is $50 and this includes a JUMP! Kids T-shirt that the friend will receive at camp.
- Friends Day registration ends at midnight on Wednesday before Friends Day.
- On Monday all campers will need to bring the printed Admission Ticket.
Campers will be given a wristband and a t-shirt which they should wear at camp all week.
- Each day, children should bring a lunch and a drink in a labeled backpack. We provide sno-cones, watermelon, popcorn, and water throughout the day.
- Please pre-apply sunscreen and bring extra with you!
- Boys and girls should wear modest swimsuits under their clothes and bring a towel.
- Younger kids in Kindergarten through 3rd grade are strongly encouraged to wear water shoes in the Water Park.
- You can also bring cash if you’d like to buy anything at the JUMP! Kids Camp store. The store will be open at the end of the day too if parents would prefer to purchase items themselves.
- Also, please mark all belongings with your child’s name and grade.
- If your child forgets anything, you can drop off items with a Security worker at the entrance to the church campus during the day. We’ll make sure the items are delivered to your child.
- Please bring all medications in their original labeled containers clearly marked with your child’s name and medication dosage.
- Drop them off at the First Aid station on the first day and pick them up at the end of the day on Thursday.
- Children are discouraged from bringing phones and devices to camp. Here at JUMP! Kids Camp kids are encouraged to socialize with others and make new friends throughout the week. Children who do choose to bring these items to camp should keep them in their pockets or bags at all times.
- Check-In is open between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. each day.
- For safety and liability reasons, we ask that parents please do not park in adjoining business lots and walk onto the church campus. We have a well-organized flow for traffic to drive onto the campus for Check-in and Check-out.
- Parking attendants on campus will direct traffic into drop-off lanes.
- If you would prefer to park on the first day and walk your child in, turn on your hazard lights as you enter the church campus to indicate that you need to park. You will then be directed to a parking lot. Please be mindful that parking space is limited, so using the drop-off lanes is definitely preferable to avoid traffic congestion.
- In the drop-off lanes, Check-In workers will stop your car and ask to see your child’s printed Admission Ticket and then allow your child to get out of the car.
- Volunteers will be available to walk your child from the car to the correct Check-In location and connect your child with a Group Leader in his/her grade.
- The Group Leader will collect the Admission Ticket and issue a color-coded wristband and t-shirt to each child. It’s important that children wear their wristbands and t-shirts all week!
- Our JUMP! Kids camp program and activities begin at 9:30 a.m. All parked cars should be moved off the parking lots by that time so that children can safely move to their different stations. Any remaining parents will be asked to leave campus at that time.
- On Monday an email/text message will be sent to you before the end of camp providing your child’s group number.
- Camp ends at 3:15 PM. Park your car and walk into the building or tent to pick up your child between 3:15 and 4:00 PM.
- Children will not be in their check-out locations before 3:00 PM. Parents who arrive before 3:15 PM will be asked to wait in a designated area and will only be allowed in when all children are back in their check-out locations.
- Signs on campus will indicate grade locations. This information is also printed on the Parking Flow Map you received in your registration confirmation download.
- Bring your Check-Out Cards with you every day or have them available on your mobile device for Group Leaders to view.
- If someone else is picking up your child, be sure to give or email that person one of your child’s Check-Out Cards with a parental permission note stating who will be picking up your child.
- If you have to drop off your child late or pick them up early due to unexpected circumstances, Security Personnel at the front entrance of the church campus can assist you. All Security Personnel will be wearing tan Security t-shirts.
- Please be aware that early pick-up is not available after 2:30 PM. If you arrive after 2:30, you will be asked to wait until the normal pick-up time beginning at 3:15 PM. This is in order to keep all kids safe and our campus secure as we wrap up each day’s activities.
- Children who are not picked up by 4:00 PM will be taken to the Extended Care location and parents will be charged an additional fee for picking up their children late.
- Here at JUMP! Kids Camp, safety is a high priority.
- We have over 1200 volunteers and staff who have gone through screened background checks and JUMP! Kids Camp training. Each volunteer and staff member wears a volunteer t-shirt and name badges throughout the entire week at camp.
- We do not allow unaccompanied visitors and parents on campus while camp is in session, except in cases of family emergencies.
- Several safety procedures have also been established to ensure a secure environment for all kids.These safety measures include:
- Coded wristbands for all kids on campus.
- A team of on-site police officers and security.
- A first aid station with qualified medical staff.
- A detailed rain and lightning plan in case of inclement weather.
- An in-house mobile app which allows us to find each child’s location at any moment.
- Your child’s safety is our priority, and we’ve taken all the necessary precautions to ensure that your son or daughter has an amazing and safe week at JUMP! Kids Camp.
- JUMP! Kids Bullying Policy:
1. A child will receive one warning from a senior staff member.
2. If the child doesn’t respond accordingly, the parent or guardian will be contacted and asked to pick up the child.
3. If the child returns to camp the following day and continues with inappropriate behavior, the parent or guardian will be asked to pick up the child and the child will not be allowed to return to camp. The camp fee will not be refunded.
First Day of JUMP!
What should my child bring to JUMP! Kids Camp?
What if my child forgets to bring any of these items?
What should I do with my child’s medications?
What items are not allowed at JUMP! Kids?
Check-In and Check-Out
How does daily Check-In work?
How does daily Check-Out work?
What measures do you have in place to ensure the safety of the children?
What provision is made for children with nut or dairy allergies?
- Separate tables are provided in the lunch tent for children with nut or dairy allergies, and these children are given an additional gray wristband. Children should keep this wristband on all week.
Can I take pictures and/or video record at JUMP! Kids?
- Due to copyright and privacy issues, pictures or videos are not allowed at JUMP! Kids.
- Posting JUMP! Kids pictures or videos on Facebook or other social media websites is also not allowed.
- Children will be given a group (chapter) picture to take home with them.
- Monday: JUMP! Kids Color Day! (Children are given their color-coded t-shirts when they check in.)
- Tuesday: Glow Day! Wear glow-in-the-dark necklaces or bracelets.
- Wednesday: Bring $1 for ice cream. (Peanut-free, tree-nut-free, and dairy-free options are available.)
- Thursday: Wacky Hair Day! (Get creative!) and Bring A Friend Day!
- Parents can enjoy a taste of the fun, music and drama of JUMP! Kids in the Worship Center on Friday night, June 8 or 15, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30.
- Bring the whole family! Childcare will be provided for ages 4 and younger.
- Taking pictures or videos is not allowed at JUMP! Kids Family Night.
- The JUMP! Kids Store will also be open at Family Night.
Is there an opportunity for the rest of the family to experience more of JUMP! Kids?